Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Our Secret

We're having a baby!

By now I am sure, most of you have found out that we are expecting a new addition to our family. My family is absolutely no good at keeping secrets-especially when they are excited!

After coming home from church on Sunday I caught a glimpse of myself in the mirror- I decided I better let the cat out of the bag. I didn't want people to think I ate the entire turkey all by myself over Thanksgiving! Not that I am huge-yet, but it seemed a bump showed up over night.

This little one took a while to get here, I guess it was another lesson for me; God's Will is far greater than Jamie's! We are so thrilled, and Max can't wait. He is already calling "it" his "baby brother." I am only 14 weeks along-not due until June 2nd. (Feels so far away!) December 30th we get to do an ultrasound to see what gender our little one will be, I can't wait!

For those of you who kept pestering us about when we were going to have another one -Sorry we held out on you for so long-we had a few issues we were worried about. Everything seems to be great now. The doc gave the baby two thumbs up!

So now you all know-we can't wait!

12 comments:

Itty-Bitty Portraits said...

I am so excited for you guys! I hope you feel great and you have a wonderful, memorable pregnancy! Tina

Jill Asay said...

Congrats to you guys! How exciting!!

Emily Asay said...

yay!! congrats, thats great news :)

Anonymous said...

Someone is great at keeping secrets, I didn't know. How exciting!!! What great news. Thanks for sharing and I hope all is well...don't forget to share with us all what you are having :)

The Simmons Six said...

Good for you. It is so fun to watch you be a mom you do such a great job.

Kimberly said...

Congratulations!

Adrienne and Ryan Mangus said...

Oh, congratulations! It is always exciting to find out what you're going to have. Hope all goes well!

Kim said...

I knew it!!! I just had a gut feeling when we did Max's pictures. I'm way excited and hope you have a great pregnancy. I already miss being pregnant. I'm crazy I guess.

p.s. We didn't tell anyone until 16weeeks.

dcalvin said...

Congratulations! That is so exciting!! You and Charlie are such good parents and Max will be a wonderful big brother!

jsmbbaker said...

Hey! That's great Jamie! I'm so excited for you, and I know how you feel about getting asked when you're having another one. I have three- you would think people wouldn't ask me anymore!q

Haley said...

Hey Jamie! Congrats on the new one coming!! I'm very happy for all of you! Hope all is well with you and family!
Haley

Janessa @ Treasure Hunting Mommy said...

Oh wow, how exciting! Congrats! 14 weeks is a pretty good length at keeping the secret I think. Some people have a hard time keeping it a secret at 4 weeks! LOL We told everyone at 6 weeks with Lilyan but we're able to hold out a little longer with Big E. Congratulations! Hope you're feeling ok!