1. Where did you meet your husband? We met in college, over his fall break. He was attending UW and I was in Powell. We had a mutual friend we were both going to the movie with, we ended up chatting through the entire movie.
2. How long did you date? We dated from the fall of 2001 to the summer of 2003-we were married in August of 2003.
3. How long have you been married? 5 years
4. What does he do that surprises you? He is Super Dad-he is Max's hero. I never thought I'd see him do the things he does or play the games he plays, just to please Max. Sometimes it's too funny!
5. What is your favorite feature of his? His rosy cheeks-don't tell him!
6. What is his best quality? He is a very hard worker, very motivated
7. Does he have a nick name for you? I am embarrassed to admit this but it used to be "babycakes" which has now been taken over by "mom"
8. What is his favorite food? His Mamma's cookin', next is Mexican at El Tapatio
9. What is his favorite sport? Whatever sport season it currently is.
10. When and where was your first kiss? I can't remember...how sad is that?!
11. What is your favorite thing to do as a couple? Watch movies-at home
12. Do you have children? Yes
13. Does he have hidden talents? Yes-but he likes to keep them "hidden"
14. How old is he? 26
15. Who said I love you first? He did
16. His favorite music? Almost anything-unless it's something I want to listen to!
17. What do you admire most about him? He works hard to take care of his family-his family is his most important possession
18. What is his favorite color? I don't think he has one
19. Will he read this? no
20. Who do you tag? Tina, Kim and Madison