Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Play Date!

Max and Hudson were able to spend some time together yesterday. They had so much fun, they were being so silly! Here are some pictures of the fun things they did together.

Max and Buzz...lounging around before Hudson came
Max and Hudson would wreck their cars into each other and then get out and then "fix" them. Watch out JC Auto, you might have some competition!
Max pretending to be Buzz Lightyear...nice helmet
Max and Hudson found the Barbies I keep for my nieces
I think they liked playing with them the best. They called them "The Girls"

The two cowboys on their trusty steeds watching Toy Story

The boys had a great time together, but when all was said and done they were ready for naps. When Cari came to get Hudson, I was rocking the boys and they were both half asleep. What a great day!


3 comments:

Shana said...

Way too cute! I had not seen Hudson in forever! He is getting so big!
Can't wait to see you all at Christmas!

Laurel said...

By the way, I told Griffin about your knock knock joke with Max and it killed him! He has asked me to tell it to him at least four times and every time he just busts up in fits of giggles.

Suzieque said...

Max, Charlie and Jamie Aunt Susan misses you so much I had a lot of fun watching you golf and see the sharks--open invitation anytime bring Cari and your mom too!!!