Saturday, October 1, 2011

Our Summer...in a nutshell

Now that summer feels like a distant memory I had better write down it's events before they become long lost memories! 

I think we spent close to every weekend 4-wheeling up and down different paths in the Pryor Mountains.  It was so much fun, my kids loved every minute of it.

We took a few trips on our own, a few trips with some great friends, and quite a few with Grandparents, Aunts, Uncles and cousins!!!
Look how dirty Max is...we were covered in dirt!
Papa John, Grandma Ro and Peanut (their dog)




We made a big trip up the mountain with this giant crew!

Hudson, Max and Kaysie eating Great Grandma's famous cookies!
Devin and Cari
Max, Hudson, Lincoln, Kaysie
Charlie skipped this trip ;)

There were many, many more trips and many, many great friends that joined us on our adventures...I am so sad that I didn't get pictures of them all!

The days we weren't cruising around the mountains we filled with swimming, parades, shopping trips and soccer.




Doesn't he look like he's having fun?



After a long day of shopping we needed a cold refreshment :)

If you ask Kaysie "What should we do today?"  Her reply is always, "SHOPPING!"   She loves it....I think that this particular day she met her match.  We went shopping in Red Lodge with my Grandma-who is the shopping queen.  My sister swears that my Grandma "even shops after she drops!"  Kaysie looks pretty exhausted in this picture!



No comments: