Friday, September 11, 2009

Weekend at the Cabin

A few weekends ago we finally took our summer cabin trip. This year we made the Walker family join us for some much needed fishin'! We had so much fun! We can't wait to do it again! Here are a few good pics from our trip.

I had to put this picture up-Aren't Max's Grils (girls) so cute!

Max loved riding the 4 wheelers-I don't know which he enjoyed more the ride or the helmet.


The littlest ones just hanging out-the Dads decided it would be easier to carry them down in their car seats, rather then putting them into the baby packs, so that they would have somewhere to sit once we were situated. It worked pretty well for Aubrey and I...but I think the Dad's underestimated the weight of baby + car seat!
Thanks for coming with us guys! We had so much fun!

1 comment:

Nick and Megan Wilson said...

What a fun trip! We really missed you guys at the game this weekend! We just got back to Utah a couple of hours ago! I'm really looking forward to hearing how Elder Peterson is after he is home on Tuesday! I can't wait to see the pictures... only two more weeks until Elder Wilson is home!!! Miss you guys and can't wait to see you soon!