Thursday, April 16, 2009

Max turns 3!

Max's third birthday was yesterday! He celebrated it to the fullest and was surrounded by a huge, loving family. He got spoiled rotten!

Where has the time gone? The last three years have been the fastest of my life, Max has been the greatest blessing in my life-I can't even begin to imagine my life without him. He is my whole world and he is "One of a Kind" as my Grandpa "nicely" puts it. ;)



I remember when he was brand new and I thought that I couldn't possibly love him more-that our time together couldn't get any sweeter...but as time has gone on I catch myself thinking that thought every single day. (most days)



Each stage in his life has been my favorite - then looking back at past stages and events I get sad thinking that stage was my favorite too. It just goes too stinking fast! Soon he won't be my baby anymore...but it is hard not to think of him that way.

3 comments:

Scotty&Chelsey said...

oh i didnt know his bday was yesterday! happy "belated" birthday Max! :) looks like he got an iron man mask so cool!!

Brett and Desiree said...

Happy Birthday, Max! Aubrianne celebrates hers on the same day. She came home a few weeks ago and said, "Mom, did you know my birthday is kind of on a holiday?" While most everyone doesn't celebrate April 15th, it's nice to run into someone who does!

Deena said...

Just wanted to say Happy Birthday to little Max! I was going to call you on his birthday but I talked to my mom when she was on the way home and she said there were lots of people there and you had your hands full... then I forgot! Sorry!

Hope you guys had a great time!