Saturday, November 5, 2011

Integrity

Last month the elementary school held an assembly and awarded those kids who had showed Integrity; that month's theme.  The award was given to those kids who were found being honest, showed fairness, cooperation, followed the directions, and did what was asked the first time.  Believe it or not -Max's teacher picked him to receive the award! We are so proud of him!  I am one proud Momma!

I was still in New York when the assembly took place :'( but Max had an incredibly proud Dad, sister, and Nana there to see and support him.
I didn't get any pictures of the event...so I 'borrowed' these from Michelle's blog. Thanks Michelle! Thank goodness Max was close to Kasen ;)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

When I found out you were gone I almost volunteered these pictures for you! Glad you could use them. THey do look pretty cute up there!!